Sunday, August 26, 2012

Obama Says Romney Is An "Extremist"

In an interview with AP, President Obama said, "I can't speak to Gov. Romney's motivations," Obama said. "What I can say is that he has signed up for positions, extreme positions, that are very consistent with positions that a number of House Republicans have taken."

I almost hate to break this news to Mr. Obama, but anything he sees as "extremist" is seen by most Americans as normal. The extremist is Barak Obama, who wants to send America's wealth to other nations, wants to give the United Nations sovereignty over our Second Amendment rights, insists that religious people bow to the state decree to violate their religious beliefs, tells entrepreneurs they did not build their own businesses,  and actually believes he is "mainstream", and that America is a bully that needs to be reigned in.

And he calls Romney "extreme" because he believes in the right to life (which all Founding Fathers believed in) and believes that you cannot spend your way out of financial trouble.

As a side note, I saw "2016 - Obama's America" today. WOW! It is the first time I have ever witnessed a standing ovation at a movie theater. I already knew WHAT Obama's intentions are, but now I understand WHY. And I must say, it's even more frightening than ever.

/

No comments: