Friday, August 24, 2012

How Important Is "Like-ability" In A Candidate?

Seems like every time I turn on the news some pundit is talking about "like-ability". Obama's likeability numbers are up. Romneys not so much. Blah, blah, blah.

It doesn't matter for a damn to anyone concerned with our country and its future. We are in a multiple crisis. The economy sucks. The true unemployment rate is over 15%. Things are so bad that illegals are self-deporting. So I don't give a rat's butt if one candidate is more likeable than another. All I care about is which one is more competent!

And judging from how things have gone in the last 4 years, my miniature schnauzer is more competent than anyone in the White House today, and far more competent than most people in the Senate, which hasn't even tried to pass a budget in over three years.

Likeability, Hell - I'll vote for Atilla the Hun if he would fix things.

/

No comments: