Friday, September 14, 2012

Behind The Scenes As Terrorists Plan Attack

Ever wonder what really goes on behind the scenes as terrorists plan another attack?  I'll bet it goes something like this...

ANWAR: We should bomb something big, and American. Kill the infidels

ABU: But if we do that, without showing a reason for it, we'll take the heat as being the "bad guys"

ANWAR: You're right, my murderous friend. We need to dig up something that will allow us to blame America, to make THEM look like the bad guys. Make it look like it's THEIR fault the bombing happened.

ABU: Yeah - and at the same time we can use it to inflame uneducated masses of stupid Muslims, getting them outraged enough to cause further injury and disruption.

ANWAR: Yes, and if we do this right, we can set the entire region on fire. We just need to make sure the stupid asses in the media are convinced the bombing took place because of the "excuse" we use; because of American foreign policy, and not because we simply like killing infidels.

ABU: I'll search the internet - I'm sure I can find someone burning a Q'uran, or drawing a cartoon of Muhammad, or making a cheap Youtube video that makes fun of Islam. I'll find somethin'.

ANWAR: Good. Meanwhile, I'll make the bomb...



No comments: