If you are familiar with the writings of Marxist Saul Alinsky you will know the socialist mantra is "by any means necessary". And that is the mantra of the liberal organizations behind the voter fraud. Organizations like SEIU.
1) In Colorado, labor unions tried to deliver 6000 suspicious democrat absentee ballots after the time period had expired. A judge deemed the ballots to be fraudulent and refused them. This time the good guys won.
2) In Arizona, a group tied to the union (SEIU) also dropped of tens of thousands of suspicious ballots like the ones in Colorado. One union member dropped off 3000 of them at one time.
3) In Washington state, Democrat Patti Murray has illegal aliens campaigning for her. In a country where it is illegal for foreign nationals to influence our elections, this is unacceptable.
4) In Texas, ballots were discovered that were submitted by foriegn nationals - AND WERE ACCEPTED. Even though the foreigners had checked the box declaring they were not citizens.
5) In New York, phony absentee ballots were discovered - all Democrat. The state is conducting DNA tests on suspects in the election committee - all are Democrats.
6) In spite of warnings from the DOJ, New York (D) state did not get out absentee ballots to its 300,000 soldiers. Colorado (D) also attempted to do the same.
These are just a few of the attempts at voter fraud. And in EVERY case of voter fraud discovered so far, it is the Democrats who are the beneficiaries. There are no known instances of Republicans participating in voter fraud.
Al Franken pulled off a fraudulent election in 2008, to take the deciding seat in the Senate. And it now appears that the Democrats, following Alinsky's rule, are using any means necessary to retain power.
Frankly, I have no problem with any party winning from legitimate means. But any party that is found to support voter fraud should be strung up.