Friday, May 4, 2012

Why The World Will Not End In 2012

A new poll indicates a whopping 10% of the population believes the world will end this year.

As most of you know, I am a "Doomsday Prepper", and have been long before it was popular. But I prepare not for Doomsday - I prepare for the natural and man-made catastrophes that afflict the world periodically, such as the pandemic of 1918 that killed 60 million people.

That said, I cannot believe the world will end this year, and here's why:

1) Many of the events that are supposed to precede the end have not transpired. For example, the Jews have not taken back the Temple on the Mount from the Islamists.

2) The Bible says no one will know when the end will come - He's gonna surprise us. Since so many think it will be this year, that can only mean it will NOT be this year.

That said...

While I do not see "Doomsday" rearing its ugly butt this year, that does not mean we will not face a different catastrophe of lesser, but still vast proportions.

And that is why I prepare.

/

No comments: