Friday, May 18, 2012

Curious

I am not a "birther". I do not know where Obama was born, nor do I care. I only want him gone from public office before he makes a bigger mess of America. That said...

Obama's former literary agency that got his books published wrote a brief biography in the 1991 booklet stating Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." I am unsure why they would have written that if it were not based on facts.

Of course, the agent responsible has now come out and said that it was some sort of editing error. Being agents of Obama, what else COULD she say?

But even more curious - Obama, himself, never disputed that claim. Did he not notice it? Do agents not have writers "proof" such things?

Again, I really don't care. But I do find it to be a curious thing...

/

No comments: