* GSA blows over $800,000 on an "over-the-top" party for themselves in Vegas
* The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (those libs on the West Coast) plan to blow a million bucks on a party for themselves in Hawaii
* $60 BILLION is wasted EACH YEAR on Medicare fraud
* $40 billion in other obvious waste and redundant costs have been discovered, but nothing done to stop them
*Solyndra blew $500 million of taxpayer money, courtesy of Obama
* Federal employees owe the I.R.S. nearly a billion in back taxes
* Latest study shows $750 million lost in food stamp fraud
I won't bore you with the complete list - it goes on to the tune of half a trillion dollars. So that would beg the question...
"Why do the Democrats say we need to raise taxes, since the increase in taxes on "the rich" would only bring in a fraction of what is already being wasted?"
Here's an idea - cut out the waste and fraud and we could CUT taxes for EVERYONE.
No, we do not need to raise taxes - the only purpose of that would be so crooks can steal even more.