Friday, June 17, 2011

AARP Willing To Negotiate On Social Security Retirement Age...

Of all the arrogance and audacity! Since when did AARP become a part of Congress? It matters not if they are "willing to negotiate", as they really are not in any position to do so - Congress will do what Congress does, and AARP has no choice but to go along. What are they going to negotiate?

AARP funds a lot of far-left liberal causes, which is why I never signed up - I chose another, conservative organization that provides the same benefits. I simply cannot pay money knowingly to any company or group that will use my money to support things I an opposed to.

I also do not do business with Progressive, Geico or Ben & Jerry's, nor do I subscribe to the New York Times, TIME, or the New Yorker, all of whom fund far-left liberal causes. It's just a matter of principle.

/

No comments: