Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Did Sir Harry Just Show His True Colors?

Over the years we have heard Harry Reid and his ilk steadily cry out the pro-abortion mantra, "A woman has the right to choose what she does with her body."

Yesterday, Sir Harry spoke to his constitutents and called for abolishing legalized prostitution in his home state of Nevada. And I have to ask, what happened to a woman's right to choose what she does with her own body?

I guess a woman's "Constitutional rights" all depend on whether or not Sir Harry agrees with the woman's choice. But when was Sir Harry elected God?

Look, generally I disapprove of prostitution as it is practiced in most states, but the way Nevada regulates it, it seems to perform a needed service in a relatively safe manner. I say this because I know some guys who could not get lucky in a woman's prison with a pardon in each hand. If not for prostitutes, they would live out their entire existence having never gotten lucky.

To Harry Reid I would suggest he stop playing both sides against the middle, and stop playing God - you are the least qualified of all the people I know. If a woman truly does has the right to choose what she does with her own body, then she has that right whether or not you approve of what she uses her body for.

I also find Mr. Reid to be an incredible hypocrite insofar as he has spent many years in Congress prostitutiing himself for pork or support. Reid supported a bill that gives a Chinese company a very lucrative position in Nevada - and coincidentally they contributed a lot to his re-election. That, my friend, is prostitution.

/

No comments: