Friday, August 30, 2019

A New Look At Armando Montelongo

Some time back I posted my review of the Armando Montelongo seminars and associated bus tours etc. Since then, I have even less good to say about him. Here is one specific complaint that was made that really spells it out:

Waltraud Wendy Deridmacker writes
"I am also disabled. I paid for seminars of over $30.000.00.I was promised my first transaction before the end of the week. This never happened. Now I am so far in debt. That I am about to lose my home. Please help me..."

What bothers me almost as much as what Montelongo and many other "gurus" do that scam folks out of their life savings is that many of their victims come to me for help, but there is nothing I can do after the fact. The only thing I can do - and I do it - is to try and warn people ahead of time, before they get in debt up to their ears with nothing to show for it.

And while it is true that for over 30 years I have been offering a real estate investing course of my own, so I am their competitor, I get just as much satisfaction if my only contribution is to save a few poor souls from falling into the "medicine show" trap by the likes of Montelongo.

And it REALLY irks me when those other "gurus" charge upwards of $30,000. There is NO real estate investing course worth the price of college tuition! None. Not even mine. In fact, I sometimes feel like I am over-charging at $100, though I teach many more strategies and provide all the tools necessary, including free coaching. It simply is not astrophysics or brain surgery - ordinary people have been succeeding in real estate for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

If I can sell you my program, great! But even if I cannot, I am just as satisfied if my warning keeps you safely out of the shark infested waters of the over-priced gurus.

/

No comments: