Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fortune Builders - For Themselves, Or For You?

Everyone understands that there is big money to be made in real estate, and for those who know how to invest in it. And that is why there are so many "infomercial gurus" trying to sell a bill of goods to unsuspecting people who only want to provide a better life for their families and to get out of the 9-5 rut.

I say "bill of goods" because the vast majority of what they offer is virtually useless, and it's only purpose is to make it appear that what they are offering is actually worth the outrageous prices they charge.

I have said it many times - real estate investing is not rocket science. Ordinary people have been investing and building fortunes from real estate for millenia - way before Merrill, Montelongo or even Legrand. In fact, long before King Tut. If nothing else, that should tell you loud and clear that you don't have to pay out $5,000-$60,000 to some "guru" to learn how to do what I and countless others have been doing for many generations.

And they were doing it without wasting money on useless "apps" that, in reality, have no value, or "boot camps" designed only to upsell you to more expensive add-ons.

What I am suggesting here is that any person, regardless of education or financial position can make money in real estate, and do it without paying some charlatan tens of thousands of dollars. How? By doing what I have done for 50 years, and what my Dad did for 50 years before that - learning from someone who knows how to do it, and wants to pass on their knowledge to others who seek it.

My name is Bill Vaughn, and I have been an investor since 1969 and that is what I offer - 50 years of experience and know-how, and a willingness to walk a person through it, step-by-step. And all I have ever asked in return was to recoup the minor costs involved in providing it. I do not need, nor do I want to make millions from teaching others - I do quite well on my own by investing, thank you, and I enjoy helping others do the same.

And it's really quite simple - just like most teachers, I provide the know-how and the "tools" necessary (like free mentoring), and the "student" provides the effort to put it into practice. And that is all that is necessary. And since several of the methods do not require either cash or credit, literally anyone over 18 can do it.

If you have ever considered real estate investing, but did not pursue it because it appeared complicated and intimidating, or because you thought it required cash and good credit, or simply because you could not afford the tens of thousands most "gurus" charge for their programs of questionable value, you should check out what I have been providing to others just like you for the last 30 years. It doesn't hurt to look - and it won't put a strain on your bank account. And I guarantee RESULTS or I will refund double what you paid.

Check it out - http://www.intellibiz.com

And if you have friends or relative that you care about, pass the link to this blog on to them. They will thank you for it.

/

No comments: