Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Wealth From Thin Air"

A few years ago my students and friends asked me to write a book that outlines the true principles of success that I have used to create success on all levels - money, health, relationships, spirit etc. In response to their request, I wrote a little eBook entitled "Wealth From Thin Air". I decided that this eBook should be made freely available to anyone and everyone, and posted it on a free site at www.success-by-design.org.

Since then, this wonderful, insightful little book has been read by over 7 million visitors. And many of those readers would later write to me and express their delight, appreciation or, in some cases, amazement at the difference it has made in their lives.

It is my sincere hope that you, too, can benefit from it, and if you find value in it, that you will send the link to everyone you know.

May you be blessed

BJ

No comments: