Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Welcome to the New Success-by Design blog

 




by Bill Vaughn

Starting here, I will be posting all the known (and some unknown) strategies for buying real estate. 

I have successfully invested in real estate for nearly 60 years, long before anyone heard of Carleton Sheets or any of the "new" real estate "gurus" like Montelongo and Than Merrill and have used many, many strategies, some of which I developed myself. And in 1989 I published "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate" which sold over $4.6M of copies until my retirement in 2025. I have received hundreds of letters containing success stories from those who used my program.

Now retired, I have seen what housing prices have done to millions of people's dream of home ownership, and now I am making it my strategies and advice available absolutely free to all, in an attempt to help address that problem. I do not need your email address, or anything else from you. All I ask is two things:

1) if you know others who could use this info, please pass it on, but

2) just give credit where credit is due , if you don't mind

That said, over the next few weeks I will be posting all my strategies here, and they will be detailed enough that you should have no problem utilizing them. Some methods are better than others, and some better adapted to investing while others are better suited to simply buying a home of your own. 

The first of many posts will likely land here in the next day or two. Stay tuned, and good luck!

 

Bill

 

No comments: